- Create consistent digital branding.
- Enhance online/search presence and reputation.
- Lower cost per lead while increasing call volume.
- Web Development
- Social Media Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Strategic Consulting
- Conversion Rate Optimization
RighTime Home Services is one of the nation’s largest home services companies with nearly $40 million in revenue and providing coverage for millions of homes in Southern California. What sets the company apart in both service and in the challenge for its marketing team is that it offers customers with four separate service categories simultaneously: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and solar.
RighTime had already entrenched itself as a leading provider within the region, but had contracted multiple web consultants to manage their website and search marketing campaigns. The consultants had siloed each campaign, office location, service, and marketing medium, creating a disconnected brand and poor user experience. In addition, RighTime was interested in increasing call volume, but the cost per lead had become inefficient and unscalable.
Our first step was to create consistency within the brand’s digital presence. We immediately recognized the opportunity to consolidate the brand’s multiple websites into one domain which would immediately create a cohesive online brand, boost the company’s search engine optimization, and drive the domain up on SERP’s. It also allowed us to re-design the website and upgrade the UXI to allow customers to easily find which RighTime location serviced their residence.
In the next step, we worked to begin building the company’s online & search presence. In addition to launching a new, responsive website design, we consolidated, optimized, and branded all social media profiles for the company to immediately engage current customers and instill confidence to future customers. We then then shot, edited, and produced 3 image films for the company to help build customer loyalty and company reputation.
Finally, Lemonade Stand was tasked to take over the management of RighTime’s PPC campaigns with the purpose of driving higher volume while optimizing cost per lead. We used a multi-step strategy that started with the campaign being stripped down to the highest-converting, lowest cost keywords and ads then analyzing and tweaking each location, time of conversion, landing page, and many other dimensions. Once we had established an efficient and scalable cost per lead, we were able to increase the budget and drive a large increase in call volume.
- The re-designed and newly responsive website increased user satisfaction significantly, evident by the 5% drop in bounce rate and an increase of 49 seconds in average time spent on the site.
- The main landing page for the company saw a 1,707% increase in website traffic from May 2014 to June 2014.
- One of the image films was edited & formatted for television use and broadcasted in 15 & 30 second commercial spots.
- Average monthly online-generated call volume increased 1,489%.
- PPC cost per lead reduced by 70%!