Lemonade Stand Accessibility Statement
Measures to support accessibility
Lemonade Stand takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Lemonade Stand:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Lemonade Stand is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Lemonade Stand. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Lemonade Stand:
- Phone: (951) 900-4925
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor Address: 1121 Orem Blvd, Orem, UT 84058
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Accessibility of Lemonade Stand relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Lemonade Stand assessed the accessibility of Lemonade Stand by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 7/2/2021